On an auspicious day Hartalika Teej, Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati are worshipped. The festival is mainly celebrated in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, and Rajasthan. Both married and unmarried women fast on this occasion.
To make you the most beautiful woman in town, here are some makeup tips we have got just for you:
1. Prep your skin- Moisturise your skin and let it settle for a couple of minutes.
2. Get the base ready- Now that your skin is all hydrated, apply the primer of your choice to make sure you get a smooth base to apply the rest of your products.
3. Colour corrector- Use colour corrector to neutralise darkness under the eye area, and around the mouth, for flawless skin.
4. Concealer- You can skip this step if you are one of the lucky ones who have no under-eye darkness or panda eyes. Concealer helps brighten your under-eye and cover dark circles. Once you are done, set your make up with setting powder so that it stays for long without creasing.
5. Foundation- You can use your fingers to apply foundation for a natural skin-like finish. But if your want more coverage and love heavy makeup, go with a make up brush.
6. Eyebrows- Many women choose to do their eyebrows before foundation. But this is an important step. Use a powder one for a natural finish or a cream one for a more intense and sharp look.
7. Blush & Highlighter- For a more sharp and more snatched look apply blush to the high points of your cheeks (temple of your cheeks). Look in the mirror and see where all the light is hitting your face, apply a highlighter to all those areas.
8. Lipstick- This has to be everyone's favourite!!! If your outfit is of a very bright colour go with the lighter shade of the colour for a more neat and celeb-like look.
9. Kajal- Now that you are ready to step out in style, smoke those beautiful eyes with some kohl.
Makeup is an expression and everyone has their likes and preferences. We don't think of ourselves as an expert on beauty and makeup but we have tried to put together a little something that we thought would be helpful for you. Do share your comments if you liked this article.